Registered Nurse (RN)Cannington, ON Temporary May 24, 2023 Compensation: $40-$50/hour
Who are we looking for?
We are in search for dedicated RNs to work at either Long-Term Care or Retirement Residences. This is for recognized clients of ours who provide rewarding experience and employment opportunities.
Location: Cannington, ON
Shifts: Days/Afternoons/Nights (8-12 hours)
Compensation: $40-$50/hour (depending on experience)
What will you be doing?
- Supervise both the Registered Practical Nurse (RPN) and Personal Support Worker (PSW) teams within the facility
- Ensure proper health and safety protocol are being respected and followed to maintain a safe work/living environment
- Check patient/resident temperatures of those living at the facility for symptoms related to COVID-19
- Create reports and maintain proper records for all patients/residents pertaining to daily check-ups, medications, etc.
- Keep a track of medication and other supplies (restock via orders as needed)
- Train new RPNs and PSWs to ensure they are compliant and thoroughly understand policies and procedures
- Follow medication administration and appropriate storage procedure
- Educate all on safe work habits and best practices
- Attend daily meetings with management to better understand day-to-day needs
- College Diploma or a Degree in equivalent field
- 1+ years working experience in a similar role
- Valid License from the College of Nurses of Ontario (good standing)
- Positive working attitude and innate desire to help people
- Sharp with good problem-solving skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong listening skills to best asses and act on situations
- Team player/leader – work with different departments while assisting different patients/residents
- Good organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities
- High attention to detail with a sense of urgency
What’s in it for you?
- Work with a dedicated Recruitment and Account Managment Team
- Receive support in securing continued work
- Competitive and consistent pay (weekly)
- Great working environment(s) with personable staff
- Job ID: JOB-496
- Posted Date: May 24, 2023
- Location: Cannington, ON
- Compensation: $40-$50/hour
- Type: Temporary