Personal Support WorkerDurham Region Temporary March 3, 2022 Compensation: $21 + $#TWE
Position: Personal Support Workers (1:1 Care)
Shift: Part time & Full time available
Location: Durham Region, ON
We are currently looking for experienced, and energetic Personal Support Workers to join one of our client’s amazing team.
Pay Rate: $21/Hour + $3 TWE
- Daily health check-ups of all the clients and record if any sickness.
- Provide bedside and personal care to the one needed. Help them move, bathe, oral hygiene, and toileting etc.
- Maintain daily health care records, and all the other necessary reports.
- Assist clients with medication or reminders in accordance with government policy.
- Also assist with housekeeping such as laundry and make beds.
- Reporting behavioral and clinical changes to a Registered Nurse, or a Manager.
- Perform the sitter duties for any client whenever needed.
- Keep the surroundings around the clients neat and clean.
- Previous experience working in a similar position.
- Working in a nursing home considered a strong asset.
- Equivalent College diploma.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Basic Microsoft office skills (Word, and Excel).
- Flexible working different hours including weekends.
- Good knowledge of healthcare rules and regulations.
- Team player.
- Job ID: JOB-298
- Posted Date: March 3, 2022
- Location: Durham Region
- Compensation: $21 + $#TWE
- Type: Temporary